Tradesmen International is honored to employ Veterans.
They showcase the skills, personal characteristics and work ethic that have positioned our company as the industry leader. Our Veteran employees are naturally champions of safety, our #1 core value. They not only focus on their own safety, but on the well-being of their colleagues that they work alongside daily.
Build a Future with Strong Wages, Job Stability, Benefits and More...
- Join elite craft professionals who emphasize Safety, Productivity and Craftsmanship
- Be rewarded for working hard – Top Pay, Stable Work, Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation Time, Awards...
- Work on projects reshaping our communities: schools, power plants, hospitals, naval vessels...
Safety is Our #1 Core Value; we care about each other like family
- Earn your OSHA 10 Card through certified training provided to you on our dime
- Stay current on safety best practices as construction tools, technology and methods are ever changing
- Enjoy a bratwurst, a beverage and shoot the breeze with friends at our local office safety cook-outs
Our sales team partners with the area’s top contractors with the goal of keeping the paycheck coming in for you
- Know the next project you’re working on before the project you’re on now is completed
- Grow your skills through training opportunities and be highly sought-after by our contractor clients
- Bring safety, craftsmanship and a solid work ethic to the job daily and get paid top dollar
Leave your mark on America for all to see, for generations to come
- Work on projects you’ll be proud of like community parks, schools, medical facilities, sport complexes...
- Enjoy project diversity possible through our partnership with many contractors of all types
- Take pride in the fact that safety and craftsmanship were building blocks of every job you supported
We would be honored… proud to have you, a United States Military Veteran, on our team.
Tradesmen International is proud to employ thousands of veterans, from all across the nation, as carpenters, electricians, welders and other trades. These employees are building office towers, retail establishments, sport complexes, manufacturing plants, hospitals and countless other structures that are shaping America’s communities.
We’re looking for individuals who emphasize Safety, Productivity and Craftsmanship. In return, we’ll deliver consistent work, solid wages, vacation opportunities and benefits only a national company can provide.
“I’m proud to work for Tradesmen …they’ve given me work opportunities I couldn’t find elsewhere. ”