Tradesmen International, Inc. Instrument Fitter in Lawrenceville, New Jersey
We are in need of 50+ journeymen instrument fitters for Sabine Pass, LA. • Assemble and install precise instruments that measure, indicate, transmit, record and control. • Experienced instrument fitters may work with scientists to design, manufacture or modify laboratory equipment. • Day to day tasks include fitting and assembling instrument parts, checking instruments for accuracy and calibrating to specifications, installing industrial instruments and equipment, dismantling and re-assembling delicate mechanisms or electronic circuits, overhauling instrument systems, checking performance using testing and measuring instruments, setting up computers and control equipment, interfacing computers to control systems.
Working 4-10s and 2-8s
• $27.00 per hour for NCCER Plus
• $26.00 per hour for non-NCCER Instrument Fitters
• $75.00 per diem on days worked
Call 609-323-3891 if you qualify & ask for Kyle.
• 5 years of experience in instrumentation
•Understand schematic diagrams, blueprints and other specifications required by our client
• Experience working with hand tools, power tool and electronic test equipment such as pressure gauges, mercury manometers, potentiometers, pulse and signal generators, oscilloscopes, transistor curve tracers, ammeters, volt meters and watt meters.
• Ability to work safely from ladders, scaffolds and lifts
• Strong working knowledge of job site safety as well as ability to complete a company specific safety orientation
• High standard of integrity and professionalism
• Drug free at all times (Drug Test and Physical will be completed in Port Arthur, TX)
In addition to consistent work, top pay, and employment opportunities, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry.
Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a lifelong relationship with us.
• Vacation Pay
• Health insurance
• Dental and vision plan
• Prescription drug plan
• Life insurance
• Short-term disability
• 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
• Incentive programs
• Tool purchase programs
609-323-3891 - Kyle
Tradesmen International is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Req ID 2018-188662IN
Category Instrumentation - Fitter
Job Board IN